3.09.2010

75 and Sunny!

Today was a beautiful day, 75 and sunny! Cam and I went for a bike ride and a walk with Scout after work. It feels like Spring is finally here.

The beautiful Lenten rose in our side garden is blooming, which reminds me of the Lenten season we are in. This is such an exciting time of our lives as we await the arrival of our little one. Everyday I am learning to have patience, as I wait for the next sonogram or the next exciting step. I can't wait to feel the baby move. When we heard the heart beat for the first time it was the most amazing feeling. Now the baby can hear our voices and we try to talk and sing to it as much as possible. Cam makes fun of me because I usually end up singing Christmas carols because that's all that comes to my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment