So... I had good intentions of taking pictures of Conner & Gwennan in their cute Easter outfits, but it just didn't happen. We were running late to church (as always) and then went over to Cinne's mom's house for brunch. I was baking as soon as we got there so I didn't get any pictures of the kids in the beautiful garden before brunch. And then Conner went down for a nap right as we were eating and we just enjoyed our lunch. I feel bad, but we really enjoyed sitting around talking, eating and enjoying the garden. We all said it felt a little like heaven. The lush grass, AMAZING flowers, good food and fellowship. We only wish we could have shared it with more family. All in all, it was a pretty amazing Easter weekend.
Apparently I was more proud of the food than the kids,
because that is what I got a picture of ;)
The food was pretty amazing, though...
Easter Bunny Biscuits (Joy of Cooking cookbook)
Cinne added some amazing veggies and fruit too.
It was all delicious!
A few more pics...
So grateful to have Claire, Billy & Gwennan so close to share this holiday with.
It wouldn't have been the same without them.






No comments:
Post a Comment