I have been somewhat overwhelmed lately with health issues, too many doctor's visits to count and lots of uncertainty. I decided to make a point to name the things I am thankful for in order to help myself see how much I truly do have to be thankful for.
I would like to make this a regular thing...
1. Benjamin's EKG read normal yesterday.
2. Benjamin's breathing treatments seem to be helping with the RSV virus
3. Got to go on 2 dates last week with my handsome hubby!
4. Conner's ear infection has improved
5. Seeing Conner's joy from the play kitchen we gave him for Christmas (early)
6. For my mom's huge sacrifice to help us this past week while the boys were sick.
7. Benjamin's first giggles at the heart doctor yesterday
8. The fun photo booth & photo strip pictures from the company Christmas party.
9. Benjamin's new swing so I can take a shower or nap
10. For an organized garage! (again, thank you mom!)
11. Receiving Christmas cards in the mail, they make my day.
12. Trash, recycling & compost trucks providing free entertainment for Conner.
13. Sweet friends who bring us dinner when we are overwhelmed.
14. Instagram filters, to add a little sparkle to everyday life.
15. Pink champagne to celebrate Benjamin's healthy heart.
16. Butternut squash risotto with brown sage butter. Mom.
17. That Cam loves his job!
18. FaceTime to feel close to faraway family.
19. The wonderful healthcare we are receiving and live 2 miles from.
20. New friends who have made this place feel like home.
And some fun pictures from the last few weeks.








No comments:
Post a Comment