For Conner's birthday we had a few friends over for pancakes. Conner's favorite food is sweet potatoes so I made sweet potato pancakes. (with pecan butter for the mommies!)
They were tasty and the little ones loved them too.
Then we all played in the teepee.
It was such a fun morning that Conner and I were both pooped...
and I snoozed in the teepee during nap time :)
![]() |
| Courtney + Campbell |
![]() |
| Shannon + Harrison |
![]() |
| Playing in the teepee! |
![]() |
| Courtney + Campbell Shannon + Harrison Me + Conner |
![]() |
| Campbell got so excited to see Emory + Carolyn arrive! It was so cute! (look at the tiny pigtails. adorable!) |
![]() |
| Conner and the bear crawl |
![]() |
| Campbell is such a big walker now! |
![]() |
| I didn't catch it in time, but Conner and Emory were just sitting in there laughing at each other. |
![]() |
| Conner + Harrison reading to each other |










No comments:
Post a Comment