It's official, Conner is 1!
Time has flown by... seriously!
As a little girl my daddy used to put face paints on me and my sisters and we would play indians while my mom was out. It is one of my fondest memories as a little girl. It was our little secret for a while. I definitely wanted to carry on the "little indians" tradition with Conner, thus a teepee was born. He has a little feather headband and we're working on his indian name.
Mine is "smiling moon".
I think Cam's should be "big foot" or "tall one"
but we're working on that too ;)
When I discovered the teepee I wanted to make, I didn't think it would be a very big deal to make. It turned out to be quite the undertaking, but Cam's dad helped me out some, and I think it turned out really well!
Even if we have to put it away every night so I don't trip and fall putting Conner to bed :)
More fun pictures to come of Conner's birthday breakfast with Harrison, Campbell & Emory!









No comments:
Post a Comment